Happy New Year to our readers and supporters! We hope everyone is rejuvenated after the holidays and ready to face the new adventures that 2019 has in store.
The PA History Society, as always, as a full schedule and fun projects planned:
- Speaking engagements are scheduled to present the history of the profession at PA programs and workshops.
- The Society’s second two-day PA Historian Boot Camp will be held this September. If you missed out on last year’s workshop, here’s your chance!
- An abbreviated PA Historian Boot Camp, held in various locations, is in development to make it more accessible to PAs.
- Work continues in developing an exciting new PA history book to be published in 2020.
- We aim to sell the last brick pavers for our PA Veterans Garden! Space is limited so order your paver today.
- Celebrate the PA History Society’s 17th birthday on January 17th!
This year the PAHx Society is welcoming two additions to our Board:
- Trustee: Robert S. Smith, PA-C, MS, DHSc, DFAAPA
- Student Trustee: Sunayana Chopra Pydah, PA-S, MBA, MHA
The Trustees are looking forward to working with Robert and Sunny as they share their contributions to help the Society fulfill its Mission and Vision.
And, of course, we are looking forward to serving the PA community by preserving and sharing the history of this dynamic profession throughout the year!